● Collaboratively with different school stakeholders to manage communication, draft correspondence, distribute information, circulars and memos.
● Assist in maintaining efficiency and reliability in the daily operations of the School to ensure professionalism and maximum support to teachers, pupils and the leadership team
● Responsible for receiving the schools phone, as well as receiving and managing visitors at the front office.
● Developing, maintaining and updating the school’s filing system to ensure information integrity and confidentiality.
● Conduct general and clerical duties such as; photocopying, printing, emails drafting, replenishing office supplies amongst others.
● A diploma/degree/ in Business Administration or equivalent
● At Least 2 years experience as a receptionist/front office staff/administrative assistant
● Confidence with IT and computer packages and other office equipment.
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
● Great attention to detail, self-motivated, with ability to stay calm and tactical under pressure
● Very organized and at juggling tasks and prioritizing
● A great team player with the ability to show initiative
● Methodical and thorough approach to work.
Share your CV and Cover Letter Only.