The ideal candidate will be responsible for: all fuel management of the sites, contractual monitoring, and interfacing with the client and fuel suppliers, achieving the Fuel Refueling process and related objectives by efficiently executing all fuel programs in accordance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Monitor and direct the work of the fuel crew
- Maintain an accurate record of fuel usage
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the fuel offering with Supply Chain Collaboration.
- Ensure proper functioning of all sites throughout the Territory.
- Responsible for all sites under the set perimeter and Responsible for the Plainfication and fuel supply at all times.
- Be procedural on the reports and monitoring of Operations: reports, missions, interventions and supply report.
- Provide information on feedback monitoring and transmit the information to the department concerned
- Identify the intervention phases based on information from site feedback
- Check the sites' fuel supply compliance according to organization’s standards and procedures
- Assist and support all stakeholders in the Fuel part remotely
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- 4 years of experience in the telecoms environment and as a fuel manager
- Knowledge in fuel management
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of Generating Sets would be an asset
- Good analytical skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 19TH March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted