The full stack developer definition is “someone who can work
on both the back-end and front-end of systems.” This means that they can
develop fully fledged platforms (with databases, servers and clients) which
don’t need other applications to function.
a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and
back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
· Write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Write technical documentation
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
· Familiarity with common stacks
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· An analytical mind
· Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Qualified candidates are required to Apply