Envia Technology is a software company that also offers mobile payment solutions and value added services in Bulk SMS, USSD, and IVR as well APIs for developers. We value creativity and innovation and we are passionate and persistent to meeting and exceeding our clients’ needs through teamwork. We are always excited at innovating solutions viewed as beyond technical possibilities.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications, and payment gateways integrations(Mandatory)
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
How to apply:
If you are interested and consider your profile suitable for the position please forward your application. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
*Youth encouraged to apply.