Full Stack Developer
Software & Data
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
The Full Stack Developer would be responsible for creating and maintaining code and infrastructure for applications using React and AWS Services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coding a quality cloud-based software infrastructure that enables customers to securely and reliably control and monitor company's devices
- Providing technical leadership
- Designing and implementing infrastructure
- Understanding of Performance vs. Cost
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ Years of Software Development
- .NET, Typescript/Node.js and SQL
- Coding back-end infrastructure from scratch
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, IBM
- Restful APIs
- Kubernetes - Dockers/Containers
- CI/CD Integration and deployment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured