Compulynx’ Ltd is a one stop IT solution provider company offering innovative IT solutions across industries, Retail, Banking, Government, NGOs, Education, Healthcare.
Being a pioneer and a leading player in East Africa’s technology solutions space for over 20 years now, our solutions have enabled our customers to achieve business growth, improved efficiency, increased profitability, and reduced frauds.
At Compulynx Ltd, we place a great value in attracting and retaining the best people at all levels with great career and personal growth opportunities. We are currently looking for passionate, technologically savvy and committed people with a zeal for growth to fill in the position of Full Stack Mobile Developer (1) - Kenya Office
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into hight quality reaponsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture, and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Interact with the Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestone, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Good To Have:
- Spring Boot
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, able to meet strict deadlines, and able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to do both front-end and back-end development.