The Role and Candidate:
● Ability to work in a demanding environment and under high production pressure
● Build websites, prototypes and mockups using the latest frontend technologies (Adobe XD / Figma)
● Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
● Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
● Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
● Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
● Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
● Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all clients and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
● Portfolio of work is a must
● Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defacto standard plugins
● Extensive knowledge of XAMPP or similar Testing Environments with ability to troubleshoot compatibility issues
● Basic knowledge of PHPMyadmin environments and Mysql
● Extensive knowledge and experience of migrating websites from local to server and server to server environments
● Experience creating multilingual websites.
● Experience with Photoshop
● Experience with WooCommerce, Multi-level Variations, Payments Integrations
● Experience with Popular Wordpress Plugins and Page Builders and Frameworks ie Unyson, Fusion, Visual Composer, Elementor PRO, WooCommerce
● Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
● Experience with creating responsive websites.
● Previous experience working for a design agency advantageous.
The job description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature of the main duties as they currently exist but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule of tasks.