Compulynx Ltd is a one stop IT solution provider company offering innovative IT solutions across industries, Retail, Banking, Government, NGOs, Education, Healthcare.
Being a pioneer and a leading player in East Africa’s technology solutions space for over 20 years now, our solutions have enabled our customers to achieve business growth, improved efficiency, increased profitability and reduced frauds.
At Compulynx Ltd, we place a great value in attracting and retaining the best people at all levels with great career and personal growth opportunities. We are currently looking for passionate, technologically savvy and committed people with a zeal of growth to fill in the position of Software Developer (2) - Nairobi Office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Actively Participate in daily meetings
- Actively Participate in sprint planning
- Able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Duties includes reviewing code, writing documentation, and following test procedures.
- Work may include UI design, graphics development, and programming.
- Work alongside engineers as part of an agile process to build a virtual environment.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- 4 years of experience in programming. 1-2 years’ work experience in Android development is a plus.
- Experience working for Fintech projects is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in MSQL database.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- · Candidate should be detail oriented, able to meet strict deadlines and able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision