The job holder will be responsible for devising and implementing a successful programme of fundraising from the corporate, trusts and foundations sector to an agreed annual target. This will include securing charity support, sponsorship of conferences and events and products and general donations. The job holder will work with the Fundraising and IPD Lead to develop a framework around new business, and ultimately, grow corporates, trusts and foundations income by building on existing relationships and creating new opportunities. The role holder will proactively cultivate and approach new high-level trust prospects. We are seeking a great relationship-builder, keen to be out meeting with existing and prospective corporates, trusts and foundations through collaborative approaches. The post holder will also have the opportunity to get involved across a range of activities, including event design and delivery, donor trips and cross-organizational projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Development Studies, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized University, A Master’s Degree is desirable;
- Member of a relevant professional body;
- Five (5) years minimum working experience is essential;
- At least 3 years’ experience in corporate fundraising is essential;
- Experience in corporate, trust and foundations fundraising is essential;
- Experience in donor relationship management is essential.