• Production planning and implementing the most efficient, reliable and cost-effective production schedules and engineering processes to meet production requirements.
• Ensure maintenance of the woodwork materials, roof and floor trusses, windows, doors, and engineered wood products.
• Supervise the Finishing and Material Handling processes and ensure installation process is efficient.
• Create plans, coordinate, and control manufacturing processes so that products are delivered on time and within budget
• Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly and sales orders and plan production/work orders/schedule and processes and ensure execution to meet production targets.
• S/he will also manage purchasing, sales, customer service and marketing of wood and wood products
• Identify the specification, purpose, and quality of the required wood (based) material and provide information about this to customer.
• Review and recommend modifications to production processes and operations to make sure that production output, standards, and quality targets are achieved.
• Championing product quality, workmanship, methods and processes to meet internal and customer requirements
• Ensure the safety of all employees; lead a comprehensive safety program to prevent injuries.
• S/he will be responsible for motivation, support and guidance to all employees
• Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
• Train and mentor staff and all plant employees with diverse language, cultural and educational background.
• Coordinate production scheduling to meet customer demands, to manage overtime, to minimize inventory, and to reduce costs.
• Must have a minimum of a Diploma in Furniture Design and Production
• At least 10 years’ experience in a fast paced and modern furniture design and production business
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a focus on urgent and important
• Must demonstrate passion for modern furniture design and production
• Male Candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Must be Knowledgeable in all areas of furniture production
• Good at providing innovative solutions to problems in production
• Good supervisory and problem solving skills
• NB: The Candidate must have and clearly show proof of experience working in the woodwork Industry