The ideal candidate will analyze and improve organizational processes and work quality, productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate must have past experience in working in a furniture company.
• Reporting to the Managing Director you will have responsibility for supervising the operational aspects of the business to include sales, logistics / supply chain and warehousing
• Align self with the company’s Ends, business plan, vision, mission and current strategies.
• Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating.
• Expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
• Assists workers by offering personal growth opportunities,
• ASSEMBLY PRODUCTION, Sample development
• Doing in-house inspection all process, Assembling, Finishing final stage, And Packing.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in Carpentry, Polishing, Upholstery and other production related works.
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager to develop storewide merchandising guidelines and strategic approaches to marketing efforts
• Maintaining a proper documentation
• Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments, and directly oversee the small team
• Supervising stock control and inventory checks.
• Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
• Be a major contribution in decision making and strategic planning for the Company.
• Negotiation of terms of sale, credit terms, returns, margins & volume.
• Be responsible as a point of contact for the retail customer regarding any product / merchandise related issues.
• Be aware and sound understanding of competitor analysis and distribution.
• Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
• Minimum of 4 years’ work experience as a supervisor/ with key accounts experience ideally with Furniture company
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in or related field.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among partners and employees.
ADMIRABLE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to provide effective leadership for a group, especially in facilitating group processes.
• Ability to handle multiple demands and remain calm under stress.
• Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
• Organized, attention to detail.
• Solid knowledge of store wide budgeting, margin, pricing, financial statements and other retail financial indicators.