StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Gaming and Animation Intern
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Gaming and Animation Intern at Zalego you will be expected to offer support to the Gaming and Animation developer to creatively produce original and pleasing designs and solutions using specialist computer generation software.
A you passionate about Gaming and Animation; we are looking for you.
- Collaborate with the gaming and animation developer to develop and produce quality animations.
- Give support in researching video game animation trends, techniques, and statistics.
- Must be able to use computer software and hardware systems to create interactive animations and special effects.
- Organize and manage the animation gallery
- Knowledge of standard animation procedures, color grading, and lighting is an added advantage
- Assist in compiling design briefs and reports that are needed to complete an order.
- Must be able to recognize and diagnose problems with imperfect animation and audio
- Degree/Diploma in computer art and/or animation or other related courses.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in gaming and animation
- Ability to work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish animation work.
- Knowledge of video game development and the art-creation process.
- Knowledge of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Research oriented person and Report writing skills
- Familiarity with computer graphics and design software
- Ability to learn quick and knowledge retention
- Must be creative, self-driven and have ability to work in a dynamic environment with immense pressure,
- Proficient with HTML and other computer programing languages