Poland Hospital is a collection of diverse healthcare solutions thoughtfully pieced together and simply delivered. Wellness of the family unit is the axis on which our dedicated team of compassionate professionals spin to ensure quality and safe solutions that cover everyone.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor patients’ progress on a regular basis.
- Hold Health clinics on a weekly basis, including participating in regular corporate talks.
- Involve patients and carers in the patient management plan.
- Educate patients on wellness, prevention and early detection.
- To inform patients, family members/care givers on where to find materials and resources to use/reference in aid of recovery.
- Initiate timely referrals to relevant consultants and departments to arrive at the best treatment plan for specialized cases
1.Bachelor of medicine or Bachelor of surgery (MBchB)
2.At least 2 years’ experience in a busy outpatient hospital setup
3. Registration with the Medical Board
4. Must have completed 1year internship
5. Training in BLS (Basic Life Support)
6. Computer literate
7 .Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work odd hours
8. Good team player with good interpersonal skills
9. Willingness to take up leadership responsibilities
11. Proven leadership and performance management skills
12. Commercially focused
13. Approachable and friendly
14. Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured