Our client a B2B Tech Company in Financial Sector; is seeking to hire a General Manager to lead a dynamic and rapidly growing organization and will play a key role in the Sales Team. Key to this role is the ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships and look to be a self-starter.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:4 years
Report to: Director
Location: Nairobi, with possibility of travel across continents
Commitment: Full-time, permanent
Overall Job Purpose
The role will also deliver/exceed the planned revenue and profit targets for the business within the allocated accounts/Channels. All aspects of customer development and management within the allocated accounts
- Develop robust, action orientated plans for the allocated accounts which are aligned to the wider business.
- Revenue, spend and gross profit targets
- Strategies (3-5) that will deliver the overall plan and the respective plans that will deliver each strategy
- Defined distribution targets \
- Develop a promotional plan that will deliver the maximum available business benefit
- Secure sign off to all commercial proposals/deals with clients and plan negotiation steps to close the deals.
- Penetrate the customer vertically and horizontally to build strong and active relationships that can be leveraged to gain commitment to the proposed plans
- Additionally, lead and direct other Armways personnel in their penetration within the allocated accounts
- Build and agree Joint Business plans aligned to the customers’ and Armways objectives and targets – manage and close these plans quarterly with the customer
- Build robust, data backed selling stories to support all proposals
- Be the expert on your customer(s) and champion their needs internally
- Make the account plan a reality. Specifically:
- Revenue, spend and gross profit as agreed
- Strategies and plans
- Secure the agreed targets
- Ensure investment as a % of sales is managed within Budget parameters
- Identify gaps early and close quickly to deliver consistent results in line with Budget/Rolls
- Leverage the contact strategy to help secure deals
- Back all proposals with a commercial proposal and negotiate to secures deals
- Undertake monthly store checks to understand the real category/ situation and to monitor compliance to agreed activities
- Track Retail price and promotional changes for and the competitive set
- Track for all customers and review line level detail to identify potential risk
- Motivate and leverage other internal human resources to support delivery of the account/channel plan. Specifically (but not exclusively):
- Strategic Insights to ensure that the selling stories will meet the needs of your customer and deliver the win for the business
- Supply Chain
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Information Systems or Business or related course.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Technologies (Fintech) company is a MUST
- At least 4 years' experience in developing & maintaining high-level partnerships / accounts.
- Numerate – comfortable with basic P&L’s and deal structuring
- Articulate and with excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel) •
- Graduate caliber will be an added advantage
- Strategic planning skills: must ensure the development and implementation of a clear strategic plan for an organization or business unit.
- Financial planning skills: are responsible for looking at the future of the business and making key investments and investment recommendations.
- Interpersonal skills: must be able to support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
- Leadership skills: are responsible for leading entire business units or divisions of an organization.
- Competitive Salary
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of financial technology
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured