Our client the largest network of Outpatient Medical Centers in Kenya with 63 Centers across 37 counties in Kenya’s Urban and Rural Communities providing quality, accessible and affordable healthcare is looking to for General Manager – Branding, Marketing & Customer Experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
The successful candidate will be responsible for branding, customer experience, public relations, and communication. The Ideal candidate Must have 10 years’ experience in marketing, customer experience or public relations.
• Manage the promotion of the company and Services to existing and potential customers and partners
• Review and revamp the company’s corporate brand in accordance with the current corporate strategy.
• Review and analyze feedback, market trends and market surveys while developing comprehensive plans to effectively respond to service gaps.
• Develop an annual marketing plan that should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
• Custodian of the organizations marketing proprietary assets as regards to content, design and creativity while ensuring compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution while liaising with all departmental managers
• Maintain awareness of competitor activity and general healthcare updates.
• Contribute to internal and external meetings from a marketing perspective
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
• Develop a customer service charter, implementation and reinforcement processes.
• Rollout patients educational and partners’ engagement programs in liaison with company’s corporate CSR function.
• Manage relationship with consultants and all other internal and external partners.
• Liaise with and manage all external agencies, such as PR, Creative, On-line, Media Buyers and Medical Publications.
• Manage major awareness projects such as PR events, launches and marketing campaigns.
• Update Press Releases from external agencies and partners.
• Develop strategies and tactics to boost the organizations reputation and drive qualified traffic.
• Direct and manage Social-Media & Marketing Assistant.
• Manage creation and distribution of Internal Newsletter (Spotlight on Staff) for internal communication within the organization.
• Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated record of accomplishment.
• A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
• 10 years’ experience in Marketing, Customer Experience or Public Relations with minimum 5 years ‘experience in a management role
• A high level of knowledge of medical facility clinical services having worked in a hospital or medical Centre is an added advantage.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Proven track record of creating engaged, effective, and growing teams
• Demonstrate flexibility as situations arise unexpectedly (e.g., media issues).
• Expert in internet and social media strategies
Monthly Gross Salary: KES 350,000 – 450,000
Career Level: Management
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured