Our client is a well-established company providing a wide range of professional cleaning services. They seek to hire a well-rounded General Manager to plan, develop, manage and markedly improve the performance of the entire business, sharing in the company vision, leading and coaching staff towards the achievement of maximum profitability
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
Reports to: Board of Directors
Roles and Responsibilities
•Develop and deliver on the business plan and company strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability
• Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base, developing the Company-wide activities, increasing market share, and improving profitability.
• Development and implementation of marketing plans, proposals and presentations.
• Provide recommendations for the improvement of sales and activity performance to the Board of Directors (BOD).
• Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses, initiate correspondence with customers and close disputes.
• Handle customer complaints to total satisfaction of the BOD.
• Ensure that operations run smoothly and according to the company policy with the correct information on each client is provided in a timely manner, while assisting operations to plan and communicate with the customer at all stages of the process.
• Responsible for the performance evaluation and development of all employees, including disciplinary procedures.
• Provide monthly management reports and timely and unprompted feedback to senior management regarding overall company performance.
• Prepare department budgets and ensure compliance.
• Control project expenses to meet budget guidelines
• Facilitate collections of accounts receivables.
• Ensure that all suppliers are paid correctly and on time.
• Ensure Petty Cash account is maintained in accordance with company procedures.
• Implement the company’s policies and procedures.
• Ensure that managers and supervisors implement and support the policies with their teams and ensure all policies and procedures evolve with the company, updating them as necessary.
• Ensure that all staff meet or exceed expected standards for all of their duties and responsibilities
• Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability, follow up and close out.
• Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conduct regular coaching and counseling with staff to build motivation and selling skills.
• Maintain contact with all major clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
• Ensure confidentiality on all company matters
Skills and qualifications
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
• 5 – 7 years of experience in company management preferably in medium sized companies/organizations.
• A solid track record in sales and/or project delivery for small and large projects and administrative/business management, with proven ability in customer service.
• Possess a strong sales and marketing background complemented with outstanding communication skills and abilities.
• Must have exceptional time management skills, be self-mentoring, highly motivated, and possess strong man-management skills.
• Ability to manage job requirements, efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and profitability as key performance areas.
• Ability to resource, develop and communicate work instructions, training programs, method statements and
• Superior decision-making skills, problem-solving skills and conflict-management abilities
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured