Employer: A SMALL CHEMICAL PROCESSING FOR EXPORT PLANT WITH 22 PERMANENT STAFF
Ref No: SGK-GM-01-2021
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Any university degree. Must have good general management skills.
• At least 5 years hands on working experience as a factory manager/general manager or an in charge of a medium size processing plant.
Salary: KSHS. 100,000 - 150,000
Reporting to the board of directors the general manager will be in charge of the company general operations.
He/she will therefore be in charge over the functions of all company departments by performing the following duties:-
• Oversee and supporting the company general operations and administration. Developing and implementing company operational budget.
• Oversee the management of human resources.
• Developing effective and profitable operations in accordance to company objectives. Monitoring financial activities and ensuring all expenditure are within the budget. • Ensuring efficiency in production processes.
• Ensuring efficiency of goods from warehouse to the market destination.
• Ensure efficiency and effective function of plant machinery and equipments, among other duties.