• Develop and deliver on the business plan and company strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability
• Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends to ensure the company remains ahead through innovation and execution in the real estate space
• Propose the development of new services/products or the improvement of the existing ones in relation with market and industry analysis
• Participate in project planning, execution, monitoring and implementation, ensuring that ongoing projects are successfully completed
• Review project plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
• Provide and maintain project budgets, schedules, and other project related information and documentation utilizing standard project management tools.
• Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/suppliers and evaluate their performance.
• Provide strategic guidance in the sourcing, negotiating and structuring of new deals
• Approve new deals proposed by the Business Development Team
• Train and nurture a motivated team aligned to the company vision and mission
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 15years of experience in the HVAC engineering industry
• Professional Engineer license
• Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Punctual and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – HVAC Projects) on or before 14th July 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.