Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
1. GENERAL MANAGER - ONE (1) POSITION
Qualifications and Skills
• A minimum of a Degree in management
• 40 years and above
• 10 years of experience in the same or related field
• Experience in managing transport institution / technical college.
• Good knowledge of different business functions.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Strong work ethics.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Clearance by EACC, KRA, CRB, DCI and HELB.
Roles and responsibilities
• Overseeing daily business operations
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Training low-level managers and staff
• Ensuring the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business
• Coordinating the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
• Creating and managing budgets
• Providing guidance to key functional managers and executives in the organization
• Ensuring the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
• Ensuring overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Overseeing key hiring and talent development programs
• Evaluating and decide upon key investments.
• Communicating strategy and results to employees
• Reporting key results to corporate officers
• Generating reports and giving presentations.