• Coordinate and facilitate all print production and distribution of customer materials.
• Set targets for the sales team and push them to meet their targets.
• Assist in the sales process by providing a communication link between customer, account management, and production.
• Receive customer inquiries and requests, obtain, and assembles information and specifications and submit to estimator for pricing.
• Ensure that Job cards are open for each job.
• Manage projects to completion.
• Prepare quotations or proposals, confirm information when receiving an order, and write work orders and purchase requisition for materials.
• Follow schedule and progress providing updates as required.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree
• Must have 5 years’ working experience in Signage and branding industry.
• Must have Strong ability to multi-task; allocate time to projects efficiently and process paperwork with organizational skill.
• Must have relevant working experience managing a project.
• Must have tangible experience leading a team.
• Strong skills in production planning and scheduling.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open renumeration depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Mid- Level Management.
Location: Mombasa Road, Nairobi - Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd August 2020.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***