Only applications received via BrighterMonday platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
About Mascardi: We are a young and growing startup that deals in the imports of used cars. Our core differentiator is our premium experience and top notch products that replicate more a luxurydealership than typical Kenyan car yards. We offer a variety of services to our customers including sales, import on-behalf orders, after-sale service support. We primarily deal in premium German brands and Japanese SUVs and cater to a highly educated and professional client segment.
About the Role:
We are looking for an ambitious, charismatic, driven and experienced individual to take over a highly engaging and interactive customer facing role. As the General Operations Manager you will support the Managing Director directly in authorizing and executing final sales decisions, undertake discussions and negotiations with clients to make sales go through.
You will be responsible for overseeing overall day-to-day operations of the dealership including sales, stock, cost-control, managing staff and tracking performances, overviewing quality control, tracking and scheduling vehicles from point of arrival to point of delivery, authorizing official paperwork through all stages, implementing best customer experience practices, providing oversight to workshop activity and ensuring all business units and teams operate
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining corporate relationships with financial institutions, corporate clients and business partners.
• Strong Management and communication skills
• Strong Leadership and ability to coach and mentor teams
• Good interpersonal skills, networking skills, strong salesmanship with an ability to convince and make deals go through
• Strong Problem solving skills and crisis resolution with teams or customers
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Work Experience & Education
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited University in Business Management & Sales, Finance,Operations, Strategy or related field (Masters Degree preferred)
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience in a management role with demonstrated leadership ability in a customer-facing sales setting
Bonus if you have
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Sales and Client focused
• Developing/coaching others
• Leading by example
• Relationship builder
• Effective communicator