Our client in the construction industry is looking for a qualified generator supervisor who will Install and maintain the generator wiring, electric motors and machines. Repair electrical faults in generators, alternators, pumps, electric motors and low voltage switchboards. Read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- 5 years of experience in the same field and level.
- Have a trade certificate
- Be a South Sudan Local
- Receive Engineering Work Order Requests (EWRs), prints or sketches for the job. Must be able to read blueprints and sketches.
- Installs and maintains the generator wiring, electric motors and machines
- Repairs electrical faults in generators, alternators, pumps, electric motors and low voltage switchboards.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Installs generator sets ranging from 4 to 1000 KVA for complete generating stations.
- Inspects maintains and repairs generator sets and diesel driven pumps.
- Overhauls and rebuilds generators.
- Perform other duties as required