Reporting to: Engineering Supervisor,
• Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain structural, mechanical (such as compressors, engines, pumps, etc) and electrical equipment (such as ignition systems, engine shutdown controls, cooling fan controls, etc) and/ or auxiliary equipment (such as generators, air compressors, etc).
• Overhaul compressors, engines and auxiliary equipment.
• Provide training to operators on proper operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
• Perform engine/compressor performance analysis. Interpret lubricating oil, coolant and other operating reports.
• KNEC Diploma in motor vehicle mechanic or equivalent from a recognized training Institution
• Minimum KCSE mean grade C- (Minus)
• Atleast three (3) years applicable experience (performing mechanic work) preferably in FMCG
• Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids and high-pressure systems
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Generator Technician) by close of business 22nd September 2020