Victory Farms Kenya: Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish farm on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish farm, and the largest Fish Farm in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and distribution capacity throughout Kenya. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globe.
Graduate Aquaculture Learning and Training (GALT)
Victory Farms is recruiting graduates who have demonstrated impressive academic ability but who have little or no experience in the world of work. Candidates will be offered the opportunity to experience several different areas of business before choosing a final career path within the company. Those with very specific qualifications may specialize in one department from the beginning.
● Bachelor’s degree in Aquaculture and Fisheries Management (recent graduate or awaiting graduation).
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales and Marketing Management (recent graduate or awaiting graduation).
● Desire to grow and develop.
● Impeccable integrity
● Be a Kenyan citizen.
Advantages of the Program:
● The chance to work for the biggest fish farming company in East Africa.
● Exceptional training and development opportunities.
● A mentor to assist in their professional development.
● The opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with global talent.
● The chance to rotate through different departments and gain experience of different functions.
● Location: Homabay and Nairobi
● Status: Full time
● Salary: Entry level