Our client in the sugar brokerage business is looking for a graduate trainee in a finance & administration related discipline to join the current team. The position offers the opportunity to an individual who is keen to gain a broad understanding of logistics, supply chain management and sugar trading. The role will also present opportunities for the candidate to meet and receive mentoring from key people from the company and offers the possibility of travel.
• Stock management
• Risk & Insurance management & analysis
• Operations (logistics) support
• Trainee trading and Supply Chain management
• Customer liaison
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Commercial disciplines.
2. Evident work experience that would assist in fitting into the supply chain / manufacturing / trading space.
3. Minimum of 1 year work experience in finance & administration role.
4. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
5. Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
6. Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
7. Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
8. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills.