LIPA LATER IS HIRING A GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN!
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a financial service provider based in Kenya and Rwanda that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About The Role:
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and others as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Marketing Director and will assist with the development and design of core Lipa Later graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
Advertising and Branding
• Working with the content writer to develop branded collateral such as fliers and posts within the brand guidelines
• Updating the brand guidelines.
• Design and layout of presentations.
• Liaising with printers as required and managing production quality.
• Work with the Marketing team to visualize advertising campaigns.
• Assist with website and blog updates
• Creation of various logos for products
• Other projects as assigned
• Work with the content writer to develop posts for content calendars
• Design digital advertising campaign content
• Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
• Experience as a graphic designer is an added bonus
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to work in synergy with a content writer
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
• A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism
• Understanding of marketing, production, website and digital design, corporate identity, print advertisements, and multimedia design
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
• Writing and proofing skills are also required
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Organized and dependable
• Team Player, Quick Learner, Efficient and High sense of urgency
• Able to work well under pressure
If interested, kindly send your CV with the subject line ‘’Graphic Design Intern’’. Be sure to include your portfolio or a link to your portfolio/Past work.