• Develop visually engaging graphics to be uploaded on our platform.
• Present design drafts to the relevant managers and must be flexible in incorporating any feedback given into future designs.
• Come up with fresh creative ideas and concepts for the on behalf of the company.
• Must be willing to coordinate with the advertising team to design promotional banners and slogans which will be integrated into the larger marketing campaign.
• Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
• Retouch and manipulate images
• Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
• Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
• Graphic Design major preferred
• Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
• Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Strong creative and analytical skills
• Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and academic transcript, alongside other relevant documents and work samples. Successful applicants must be able start immediately upon confirmation of employment.