Do you want to do well while doing good?
StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Graphic Designer
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical
disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the
digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East
Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and
digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and
artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Graphic Designer at Zalego you will work directly with the Marketing, vendors and supporting teams use and understand the latest graphics programs. sing computer graphics programs to make your vision come to life. As a graphic designer, your job generally entails creating visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. You will also be responsible for preparing lay outs and also producing various publications and artwork like slide presentations, newsletters, flyers, posters etc.
If you are passionate about graphic design, we are looking for you.
- Help make design choices for all company content produced
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Design logos and symbols for company projects
- Create illustrations, slide presentations as visual aids for presentations
- Work with other creative team members to produce content.
- Creating guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Preparation and presentation of annual reports
- Creation and illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications
- Create content using computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints are as desired
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design and graphic design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of technologies and software i.e sketch, InVision, Visio and adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Proven track record and portfolio of work done before in the graphic design space
- Ability to simplify complex marketing concepts into digestible content
- Familiarity with computer graphics and design software
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be creative
- Self-driven and ability to work in a dynamic environment with immense pressure,
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Excellent problem-solving skills