REPORTS TO: WITHERING SUPERVISOR
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the Green Leaf Receptionist include but not limited to the following:-
a) Receive green leaf as supplied by contracted lorries;
b) Remove green leaf from the lorries to the withering lofts;
c) Return empty sacks to the lorry upon the green leaf is discharged
d) Assist the Withering Supervisor in ensuring smooth operations at the withering section;
e) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Required Qualifications & Technical Skills
The above position requires the following qualifications and skills:-
• Form 4 qualification
• Certificate computers
• Knowledge in computer applications
Personal Attributes, Behaviour and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviours and abilities:-
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hour;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humour and ability to work under minimal supervision.