The Group ICT Manager reports to the Group Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Providing effective managerial and technical leadership to the ICT team.
- Managing and supervising ICT projects and ensuring efficient functioning of all ICT systems for the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Formulation of ICT policies and operational plans for presentation to the ICT Committee.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive business support and continuity framework.
- Developing and implementing ICT plans in support of Group strategies.
- Developing and implementing user training programmes in consultation with senior management.
- Advising the Group and its subsidiaries on developments in the ICT field and their likely impact.
Qualified candidates are required to possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and an MBA or other relevant post graduate qualification.
- Professional qualifications in project management, systems audit, systems security, risk and information systems control.
- Relevant ICT experience of not less than 10 years preferably in the financial services industry.
- Experience in managing an ICT Department or a team of IT professionals.
- Development and implementation of business continuity plans and management of service providers.
- Integration and management of ICT systems preferably in the financial services industry.
- Development of standard operating procedures for IT systems and meeting user support needs.
Qualified candidates will be expected to possess the following:
- High degree of personal integrity, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and reporting skills.
- Sound judgement and decision making together with planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to provide team leadership in the private sector environment.
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: email@example.com so as to be received by 27th January, 2021.