VeryGoodCVs, an online-only, writing startup, is looking to hire a digital marketer to increase brand awareness, consideration and conversion so as to quadruple revenues in the next 12 months. Apply with a 1-2 page CV and a 1 page cover letter clearly illustrating your fit for this job.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Please do not apply for this role if you are not interested/comfortable working in a fast-changing start-up environment OR do not want significant ownership of revenue growth at VeryGoodCVs. You will not manage a team in this position.
- You must have at least one of the digital marketing certifications listed in the job title AND either a degree in Marketing or a CIM level 4 certificate.
- You must reside in Kenya and have a legal work permit or be a citizen.
- You must have two years of work experience in digital marketing.
- Manage potential reputational threats online.
- Create and implement strategies for attracting new clients through paid and unpaid digital media marketing over LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google search, our website and other online properties.
- Create and post blog content twice a month.
- Manage all our online properties, update written/video/audio/visual content daily or as per a schedule you create, provide weekly reports on content performance, make necessary adjustments as required and advise the business on tools and investments required to increase ROI in this area.
- Create and implement strategies to drive strong brand advocacy among past clients.
- Drive uptake of our referral program by customers and non-customers.
- Analyze our digital data and optimize our online properties to improve user experience and drive revenue generation
- Answer all queries made via our online properties by potential customers
- Create, launch and run an email marketing program targeting past customers to increase their lifetime value to the business.
- Identify and pitch VeryGoodCVs services to potential customers on LinkedIn and other online properties.
- Educate the team through scheduled monthly meetings about your efforts and how they are connected with other activities in the business.
- Undertake any training identified for you by VeryGoodCVs in order to be more effective at your job.
- Undertake monthly self-evaluations to determine how best to improve your effectiveness on the job.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured