Duties involve an “all-rounder" who is able to meet with, speak to and interact with our clients wherever they are at the property; be it at the Front Office, at the F&B outlets in Public Areas and also in the rooms.
· Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
· Manage, record, and resolve guest or customer complaints promptly.
· Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for upselling and promoting when appropriate.
· Ensure daily checklists and room checks are completed.
We are looking for a hotelier with the following qualities:
· Excellent grasp of hotel Admin, Front Office and F&B duties
· At least 2 years’ experience in a front on house role within a 4 or 5 star environment.
· Knowledge of Micros and Opera POS systems is an added plus
· Must be able to work unsupervised and to complete given tasks
· Must be honest, hard-working and a team player.
· We need someone who is very well presented, very well spoken, very clean and hygienic and with a perfect grasp of English plus a working knowledge of Swahili.
· Knowledge of any foreign languages is an added advantage
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by submitting your CV and a convincing cover letter. Include passport picture, current & expected salary with your CV.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.