Our client a 5-star animal reserve Hotel in the outskirts of Nanyuki is looking to hire a cook who will support the hotel in the kitchen department. The successful candidate should have 4-5 years of experience as a cook in a 4- or 5-star hotel and be willing to relocate.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Cooking for guests and staff at the recreation Centre.
• Develop and follow recipes including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
• Bake, grill, steam and boil meats vegetables fish poultry and other foods.
• Present garnish and arrange final dishes.
• Occasionally serve staff food.
• Handle and store ingredients and food.
• Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
• Diploma or certificate in food production.
• Must have a Minimum 2 years working experience.
• Must be willing to relocate, Accommodation will be provided.
• Experience working for an international hotel is an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a remote area.
• Ability to work as part of a team with collaboration on complex dishes.
• Flexible to work on shifts and stretch upon request.
• Accountability for the dishes prepared and measuring up to management and customer expectations.
Monthly Gross Salary: 40000 Kes + Service charge
Career Level: Entry-Level
Deadline: 31st May 2022
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget