LOCATION: AVENUE HOSPITAL PARKLANDS- NAIROBI
REPORTS TO: HOSPITAL MANAGER
• Be involved in people management in coordination with the HR department.
• Ensures that admission /authorization clerks have the required resources, to enable them to perform their tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure smooth Pre-admission of patients: by receiving bookings from physicians, pre- paid accounts, insurance, and direct accounts. Giving timely feedback to the concerned parties. Confirming admitting privileges of physicians; interviewing patients; entering patient information to pre-admissions database
• Ensure a smooth timely admission process
• Ensure that the units function effectively and efficiently.
• A Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in business management or any other related field
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
• Experience in a hospital setting will be an advantage
• Proficient in computer and Health Information Systems
• Confident, organized and with excellent communication skills
• Critical thinking, Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please send your application letter, an updated CV with copies of relevant certificates. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality.