The Head of Brand, Marketing and Communications will be expected to provide the Marketing direction and support within the organization, actively participating in the organization’s strategy, communications, brand management as well as event planning and coordinating. The Head of Brand, Marketing and Communications will also be responsible for internal and external communications, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders in implementing the firm's marketing plan.
• Compile, develop and execute the firm’s marketing plan, in line with the business strategy as decided and communicated by the firm’s management;
• Setup, update and monitor the approved calendar of events;
• Design and co-ordinate media campaigns, advertising and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and social media;
• Responsible for the design and production of media content;
• Participate in the planning of external and internal events, conferences and fairs and coordinate as directed by the Partners;
• Procure all PR and brand related items and materials for the firm’s events;
• Be involved in and collaborate on all initiatives related to the firm’s Recruitment, Business Development, PR and Corporate Social Responsibility;
• Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with latest current trends and guidelines;
• Upkeep of company’s homepage and other social media pages.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Be able to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment,
• Have an excellent eye for detail and be creative,
• Be able to multitask and achieve results through managing others,
• Be proactive, willing and be an excellent communicator,
• Be qualified in Marketing and/or Communications, and understand Finance,
• Have related experience in Marketing, PR and Communications,
• Preference will be given to candidates that have experience within Financial Services.