• Lead the development of the coaching performance framework for the company Coaches-set coaching objectives and deliverables that aligns with the company business goals.
• Deliver on the coaching performance framework and report weekly to the company CEO.
• Assess and report on coach performance in order to form a high quality coaching team that meets their growing client needs.
• Develop and deliver ongoing learning curriculum for coaches and conduct weekly trainings/check-ins with coaches to improve performance.
• Lead client wellness check-in sessions, client mental health talks and activations.
• Lead client feedback sessions/questionnaires around their coaching experience to continuously provide solutions on how best to improve coaching.
• Provide bi-weekly reports on coaching insights & intelligence to core team and provide recommendations.
• Lead any recruitment, assessment and training of the company Coaches.
• Contribute and Deliver on Empathy Training Workshops for B2B clients (leaders, people-oriented roles etc).
• Participate in media talks; both online and offline as the Head of Coaching.
• Conduct 1 research per quarter and write papers or contribute to blogs, social media, media opportunities on mental health, employee health & productivity that positively positions the company as authority in mental health.
• Supervise all coaching chats conducted by coaches on the relevant digital platforms (WhatsApp-FreshChats, Company App or other).
• Conduct 1-on-1 debrief meetings with coaches or recommend alternative support options if necessary.
• Lead and mentor the super coach who will report to you on coaches.
• Identify key learning opportunities for coaches to strengthen good performance and high quality coaching delivery for the company to generate client leads or new customers.
• Improve on and enforce existing coaching policy and processes to .
• 7-10 years minimum of experience within a leadership role, ideally HR management, and/or other people-oriented role within an organization, a practice or health-care (private or public sector).
• Masters degree or higher in psychology; Cognitive behavioural therapy, problem solving therapy.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven coaching/counselling/therapy experience with 1-on-1 clients.
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone/online contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiar with digital systems and practices – WhatsApp, Apps etc.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively