Our client, a known established name in the FMCG market, with easily recognisable brands in Kenya, is seeking to recruit experienced and proven business leaders to head the Finance Function of it's Company.
Head of Finance
Key qualifications and skills:
● Master’s Degree in Finance or any other relevant field.
● A minimum of 10 (ten) years’ relevant experience, 5 (five) of which must be in a senior management position. Earlier audit experience gained in a professional firm, will be an added advantage.
● Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA (K)).
● Extensive experience leading a finance function of a $50 million plus revenue company – preferably a business with a strong financing or credit component.
● Experience dealing with subsidiaries in multiple countries, and a public company.
● Excellent leadership & management skills, including staff motivation.
● Analytical reasoning, financial, people, resource, risk management skills.
● Track record of exceptional performance.
● Excellent negotiation and business networking expertise skills.
● Good grasp of IT as a strategic tool.
A competitive senior executive level remuneration package will be offered to the candidates who emerge successful in this recruitment. An exciting and stimulating challenge awaits you.
If you feel like you meet the above specifications, please send your current CV to reach us not later than Thursday, 28th October, 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED