- Content development, assessment, and Quality control
- Developing training manuals.
- Overall content analysis and assessment
- Document Career and skill path for each and every course offered at Zalego Academy
- Ensure proper documentation on mentorship onboarding
- Ensure that the content developed follows all the set standards and Quality
- Work with market research persons to ensure we have the right relevant content developed
- Assess and measure the impact of the content in relation to the number of innovations and Jobs created
- Work with the market research team to update content based on data collected from research department
- Strong written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience writing and developing technical documents
- Strong organization skills so you can easily prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of curricula design and development models, principles, and practices
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field.
- 3+ years of experience in content and curriculum development will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of curricula design and development models, principles, and practices will be an added advantage.