• Being responsible for the technology architecture of an organisation.
• Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
• Creating timelines for and managing the development and deployment of all technological services (hardware, software, data and team members).
• Ensuring best architecture and practices for software’s, servers, data management, network, ERP.
• Building processes for data protection and quality assurance.
• Maintaining a customer focused outlook in decision making.
• Acting as a mentor and manager to team members to see tasks are being done within timeline and that the team is learning and engaged.
• Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
• IT or related field Managerial position for at least 3 years
• Degree in computer science or related field