• Establish and set up the Head of Innovation Department.
• Responsible for existing new product developments.
• Lead future new product innovation including new materials, colors, shapes.
• Assist to evaluate opportunities outside the core.
• Work together with the sales team, customers, suppliers, production engineers.
• Present regularly to the board of directors.
• Coordinate and lead current ongoing new product developments.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar field; master’s degree is preferred.
• 10+ years of professional experience in new product development or industrial designs or consumer goods.
• Kenyan and East African experience.
• Proven track record building and managing project teams.
• Excellent creativity skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Position Level: Executive Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 9th August 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***