They will be based in Mombasa while coordinating with vendors, product collection, and delivery to the warehouse alike
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Head of Logistics and Warehouse
Our client, a leading renewable energy company is looking for a skilled and proactive Head of logistics and warehouse Operations. The successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of both the logistics and warehouse operations while adhering to the SOPs in place. They will be based in Mombasa while coordinating with vendors, product collection, and delivery to the warehouse alike.
• Planning routes for various collection points daily
• Data entry with respect to the oil collection received from business operators in Microsoft dynamics Navision
• Follow up with vendors about pick-up schedules
• Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports to share with the general management
• Responds to calls from current and new vendors and plan the pick-up and delivery of drums
• Ensure efficient operation of the warehouse
• Follow up and ensure third parties are performing their duties as required
• Coordinate with the logistics provider for the transfer of oil from the storage tanks to the tankers
• Ensure all activities are done ensuring health and safety standards
• Ensure all the vehicles in the fleet are well maintained
• Ensure all the equipment in the warehouse is very well maintained
• Change periods for vendors and change intervals for routes if necessary.
• Must have a logistics/supply chain/transportation function or a related course
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar field
• Must have a thorough knowledge of operations procedures & processes
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A good leader
• Experience in Navision will be an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: A monthly gross of Kshs 130,000
Career Level: Mid-Level.
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 11th December 2023.
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/47ljc1I
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.