Our client is a modern and fast-growing online ride hailing company based in the Middle East and Africa aimed at providing an on-demand taxi service across major cities and towns.
With a wide range of options to choose from, vehicle types to drivers nearby. They are your one app solution to all your transportation needs.
Users can book a ride with just a click on their mobile phone using the app.
They are looking for a Head of Operations & Marketing Manager to oversee daily activities across functions such as supply and demand.
You will be responsible for designing policies, overseeing daily company operations, and implementing solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. If you’re also committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
● Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director, or similar leadership role
● Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
● Familiarity with all business functions including HR, ﬁnance, Operations, and IT
● Excellent Social Media and Digital Marketing skills
● Proven track record of creating and implementing strategies
● Excellent MS Oﬃce skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Good with numbers and ﬁnancial planning
● Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
● Excellent organizational and leadership ability
● Excellent time-management skills, ability to think creatively and strategically, exceptional problem-solving skills, and ability to stay calm under stress and uncertainty inspiring the same to juniors
● Analytical mind & problem-solving aptitude
● Must be highly proﬁcient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, which will be necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and
● Demonstrate high proﬁciency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn ads, WordPress, Twitter ads, and Facebook ads as well as being proﬁcient working with tools such as Salesforce, Adobe Campaign etc
● Demonstrate proﬁciency in oﬄine marketing channels and programs and also in budget management/ﬁnancial analysis
● BSc/BA in Business, or relevant experience
● Formulate business strategy with the management & executive team
● Design policies that align with overall strategy
● Implement eﬃcient processes and standards
● Coordinate customer service operations and ﬁnd ways to ensure customer retention
● Prepare regular reports and recommendations on marketing programs, campaigns, and strategies directed to management team and relevant stakeholders, and external partners.
● Must be able to tailor even the most technical and complex messages in simple, clear, understandable, and convincing terms.
● Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g., data protection)
● Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
● Manage contracts and relations with customers, partners, and other stakeholders
● Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
● Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and beneﬁts
● Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
● Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
● Work closely with the management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
● Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
● Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
● Promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
● Work with the board of directors to align the business to the company’s values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
● Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
● Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
● Support worker communication with the management team
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, be self motivated and inspire juniors to be the same
● Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and within group settings