Job Summary for a Head of Sales
Head of Sales Executive responsibilities include leading and providing guidance and leadership to a sales team to discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you to build and lead a sales team, reach out to us.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
• Degree in Sales and Marketing or a related field
• 10 years experience in Sales and Marketing of Construction products
• Knowledge of the Kenyan and International Construction industry
• Ability to transverse the countrywide market
• Excellent Relationship management and negotiation skills
• Excellent Leadership skills
• IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills
• Must be highly articulate, have analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills necessary to interface all stakeholders
• Asians are encouraged to apply
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspire, lead, motivate and develop all sales and marketing teams to achieve all set targets.
• Continuously update the management on the construction industry market trends
• Work with the sales teams to ensure relationship management with the clients
• Tailor development plans for the departmental staff to minimize training deficits thereby ensuring achievement of sales targets.
• Coach, audit, train and manage performance of the team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Constant review of customer experiences and address any issues where necessary.
• Resource planning of sales and marketing team to ensure that adequate resourcing is in place to achieve targets.
• Working with external clients and internal departments, to manage and control all aspects of the delivery of projects from conception through to after sales services.
• Produce accurate projections on budgets where needed.
• Represent the Sales and marketing department in the management.
• Identify and suggest solutions and strategies that would improve the overall process and efficiencies of the company.
• Work with the Senior Management Team to develop and grow the business brand.