He/she will also identify and propose new footprint opportunities and markets. The ideal candidate Must have prior working experience in the Financial Service sector.
• Planning and implementing sales strategies and plans for the business.
• Setting comprehensive goals for products and ensure growth and success.
• Maintenance and proper functioning of all branches.
• Implementation of all sales related policies. Policies need to be well communicated and enforced to enhance the business.
• Ensuring adequate operational controls for all products.
• Ensuring a well-functioning branch network operation.
• Actively contributing towards the preparation of the annual budget of the company.
• Preparing detailed monthly analysis of variances of the sales budgets of all products and branches.
• Ensure adequate staff structures and best employees for operations.
• Ensure appropriate incentive structures to drive performance.
• Communicating company performance to all staff on a regular basis.
• Safeguarding all company assets, intellectual property and reputation.
• Responsible for the supervision of all branches.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Post Graduate Degree is essential.
• 10 years of management experience in a substantial finance business in Kenya is essential.
• Proven management experience in a microlending environment will be an advantage.
• Hard working and driven.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of financial principles.
• Positive attitude.
• Excellent management skills.
• Efficient leader.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 28th February 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.