- Prepare sales and marketing proposals for recruiting sponsors.
- Negotiating and on boarding sponsors.
- Booking slots for sponsors.
- Onboard golf players for the tournaments
- Billing & Collection of sponsorship funds.
- Overseeing the event's logistics in line with the objectives.
- Preparing weekly reports in line with the set targets.
- Design, present and execute marketing strategies for the events
- Liaison between website designer and company. Manage and keep website updated.
- Develop company story line and branding. Build the company brand through all marketing platforms available. (Social media, website, newspapers, magazines etc.).
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Liaising and negotiating with service providers
- Handling golf event logistics.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Reporting to the Director Marketing / Sponsorships.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proven work experience in event planning or management.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong client facing and communication skills.
- Must be able to pay high attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a team environment.
- Experience in Sales and Events Fundraising.
- Computer literate and knowledge of digital marketing strategies.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili.