Decimal Capital Ltd is a fast growing, credit only institution based in Upper-hill, Nairobi and looking to open branches countrywide. We are looking for a career sales professional to lead our sales team.
This position presents an exciting opportunity to join a close knit, performance focused family of credit professionals. It presents unlimited growth opportunities in the field owing to the company’s growth plan.
Oversee Decimal Sales and Marketing programs through developing strategic sales and marketing guidelines in the aim of creating competitive advantages for Decimal in the Financial industry.
• Promote Decimal existing brands and introduce new products to the market
• Ensure that the sales targets are met.
• Prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditure and ensure cost effectiveness in meeting budgets.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding customer trends and identifying market trends and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company marketing goals
• Recruiting, training, coaching and managing marketing and sales team to meet their targets
• Manages and develops marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
• Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies, procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
• Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
• Innovates and demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
• Ensures the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments.
• Gather, investigate and summarize data and trends to provide accurate information through reports.
• Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities.
• Stay up to date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops.
Experience - 3 years above
Worked in microfinance is an advantage.