Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead the charge toward selling through coaching, feedback, follow-up and recognition
• Conduct motivating store meetings/pre-shift huddles; energize through positive communication
• Assist sales team through customer interaction, closing sales and making good selling business decisions
• Provide positive communication in the delivery of all company initiatives by adhering to the company’s Vision, Mission, & Values
• Complete operational duties with the assistance of a store administrator such as scheduling, payroll, reviewing of sales orders, in-house inventory, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Outstanding oral presentation and above average written skills
• Strong interpersonal skills (people person), strong ethical behaviors.
• Adaptability, dependability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, attention to detail & organized
• Ability to educate and motivate employees by establishing and maintain great working relationships
• Must be able to lift, scoop, bend, push or pull up to 75 lbs. (with assistance) in manual demonstration of merchandise
• Ability to work varied hours/including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Diploma in or related field
• 5 years proven experience in the furniture / retail management industry. Commission sales environment a plus.
• Proficient with personal computers with a solid knowledge of MS Excel & Word.