AIC Githumu Mission Hospital is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Health Records and Information Officer.
The HRIO is responsible for providing support in medical documentation, data management, data analysis and reporting
- Registering and booking appointments for patients/clients (patient scheduling) Storing and retrieving medical Records and Documents.
- Maintaining Record safety and Confidentiality
- Directing patients to the relevant clinics or consulting rooms
- Scheduling and participating in facility data quality audits
- Guide the facility staff on effective data management especially on correct and complete documentation
- Ensure the availability of necessary data collection and reporting tools at the facility. This will include patient cards/files, registers, reporting tools, databases
- Review data prior to submission to SCHRIO
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least a Diploma in Health Records and Information from a recognized medical training college.
- Work experience as a HRIO at a health setting
- Work experience with EMRs at a health setting is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Interested applicants are invited to apply stating their current and expected salary, and contact details of three referees clearly indicating the Job position as the subject title by 5:00 PM, 30th October, 2020.
AIC Githumu Mission Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.