Industry: Training Centre
Contract Type: Consultancy
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a research, training, and consultancy firm here in Nairobi, Kenya. They seek to hire a Healthcare Financial Management Training Consultant to design and deliver training workshops in Healthcare Financial Management both in-person and virtually.
- Develop the training program in consultation with the training coordinator and in line with the client’s needs
- Design and develop the training materials, tools, and the appropriate methods
- Advice in advance on specific content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery
- Apply the appropriate training approaches to facilitate the training as per the agreed training program
- Keep track of the participant’s learning point during the training
- Provide technical support in other relevant consultancy assignments
- Will be engaged whenever a training or consultancy assignment becomes available on a revenue-sharing model.
Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or higher qualification in Finance
- At least 5 years of work experience in financial management in a healthcare organization
- Excellent knowledge and practical skills of the financial management functions
- Proven experience in coordinating and facilitating financial management training events for middle to top-level management officials
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals
- Experience in employing adult learning and participatory training techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with participants from diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application letter CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Healthcare Financial Management Training Consultant) before Friday 22nd October 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.