Gross Salary: 80 – 100k Gross
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Hospital Information Management System. - HIMS, and more. They seek to hire a HMIS Implementation Lead who will be tasked with undertaking end to end implementation of the Hospital Information Management System and ensure the projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
• Carry out detailed product demo to prospective clients
• Undertake GAP analysis to identify the gaps between the solution offered and what is expected by the client
• Gather masters’ details and other relevant information that is required to undertake the implementation of the system.
• Carry out end to end implementation and train relevant hospital staff to ensure thorough use of the system
• Develop client specific user manuals for the hospital staff
• Play an active part in ensuring the projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction
• Coordinate with the development team to ensure customizations are undertaken on time and as per the client’s request
• Attend system study meetings and documents the changes required if any
• Undertake the User Acceptance Test – UAT with the client
• Provide after sales support to clients as and when the need arises
Qualifications and Requirements
• A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in ICT.
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in implementing hospital management systems
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field software implementation.
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs, delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
• Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
• Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contributions
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HMIS Implementation Lead – IT) on or before 18th June 2021